Re: [NetEpic ML] more chaos..

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:41:39 -0800

Ok, the answer to number one: At our group there is one placed dead center in the board, the other two are then givin one to each player. This way there is always one objective placed at a fair point in the borad. Then the players can place their 1 objective anywhere with in 20cm from there set up zone and 25cm from the main one. What this has done is to devert people from biulding massed artillary armies and sit back and just first fire. And it brings the armies to an even higher balance level, as high speed armies can still race around and claim OP's, but now they do it at a much greater risk. As both armies will at least claim 1 objective in the first trun the last one you'll have to slug it out. The high speed army can go right for it, but with no support they stand little chance of holding it. This way you force a player to use them in a more tatical way. They tend to get used as flanking or delaying the enemy from getting there so that your main force can move in on it and hold it to win the day. Most VP's come from kills and breaking. It is a great way to play, and you'll find out much more feed back about your army then playing with the normal amount.

As for the second: I belive he is not allowed to since he is in H to H he is more worried about a guy sticking a chain sword where the sun don't shine as to try and concintrate on pyshic powers.