A question about snapfire

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:29:34 +0100

Hi,

I've tried time and time again to get our little group to start using
snapfire.
I was discussing this with our chaos player, Trygve, when he asked
me this : "Name one advantage chaos gets from using snapfire" , and
then "Name all the disadvantages they get".
Well, this is hard to answer for me, but i believe snapfire will make a
better game. In the least, it will stop the cheesy move of being able
to pin a unit on FF with one measly rhino...

Rune