Re: [NetEpic ML] more chaos..

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:42:12 +0100

I think so also, but could not find it anywhere in the rules, though Im sure it is in there somewhere.

Under the headings "Close Combat" and "Psychic Powers and Special Abilities" I would like an entry going something like this:

"The use of psychic powers requiers a great deal of concentration from the psycher so unless the psychic power is used to increase/decrease the CAF of the stands involved in close combat, no psychic power can be used by a stand involved in close combat"

If this is the correct interpretation of the rules concearning psychers, it would be nice if you could include the entry in the core rules.

This way we can get around a lot of arguements....

Eivind