Re: More chaos questions

From: <trygve_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:52:50 -0000

Ahhhhh... I smell fear! Khorne is most pleased:)

Trygve

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Eivind Borgeteien" <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...>
wrote:
> Hi
> We have not played a great deal with chaos, so the questions around
this army starts now for our part.

> When chaos leads pointwise, the chaos engines get a +1 on all die
rolls. Does this mean that they also get +1 per die rolled in close
combat, or is the CC considered one dieroll for this purpose?

> I also have a question concerning one shot weapons and chaos cards.
One of the cards makes one unit invisible and states that none of the
stands in the unit can attack or be attacked for the rest of the
turn.

> If you have targetted this unit with some one shot weapons just
prior to this, are these weapons considered fired and thus lost?

> Its OK by me that you have lost the opportunity to fire them this
turn as you dont have the time to calculate another target but the
card states that the unit can not be attacked so I guess the weapons
never fired. Hope Im right on this.