Re: [NetEpic ML] Warp jump

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:52:15 -0500

Hi!

In our games on Saturday we though a d6cm deviation was not big deal,
hardly too cumbersome with the loss of surprise bonuses. We had no
problems keeping it.

In fact it kind of helped us remember which units had non-perfect jumps
much easier. All in all the leaving of both penalties did not
significantly hinder them.

Peter