Re: [NetEpic ML] More chaos questions

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:48:40 -0500

Hi!

hehe, I know what you mean! For some reason people think that if it
"doesn't say you can't-you can". This is a flawed approach, I usually
insist and enforce "if it doesn't say you can-you can't" I tried to make
the rules literal, so if you don't see it say you can take a certai
ncourse of action, then it is very likely you are violating the rules.

Page 23 of the core rules states, shields confer a 4+ save versus
non-physical psychic powers as long as the shields are up. Most chaos
cards are non-physical powers.

Peter