Re: [NetEpic ML] Your units

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:18:17 -0500

I started to create a SM chapter, where each individual company had its
genesis in one of the original SM Legions (including the traitor legions,
the seed was drawn from those few that remained loyal to the Emperor). I
still have my write up on them some where, and even started painting some
of the individual companies in Epic (and 40K). I haven't worked on them
in quite a while, as I instead started working on SM units in pre Heresy
era colors. My Titan Legion is actually two (fluff wise they split in
the Heresy), Legion Arcanum, and Legio Arcanus. Arcanum is the Loyalist
chapter, and Arcanus the Tzeentch renegade one. Similar colorings make
the models themselves interchangeable on the table top (one is
blue/metallic blue or gold, the other blue/silver). Saves on my need for
lots of extra Titans (though I do have like 12 warlords, 11 of them
plastic).

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell