D10 system for epic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:16:40 -0500

Hi!

After our games on Saturday the conversation strolled into the subject
of what die system games are based on. It seems people really like their
systems based on d10 or other dice rather than D6.

In the past we have fiddled with this concept, I wonder if there is any
interest now.

Mind you I'm not suggesting to replace the existing d6 system, but I
wonder if an add-on for d10 (or higher) die type is of interest.

What die type do all you prefer?

Would a netepic add-on with a d10 or higher die type be of interest?

Peter