RE: [NetEpic ML] D10 system for epic

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:49:48 +0100

Why would the save modifier stay the same when you would change the saves?
I understand that a d10 gives a greater resolution, but it sure is a lot of
work
convert. Im not sure it would be worth the trouble. I personally like the d6
system.
Any special reasons this came up now? This would have to be an optional
rule,
and if someone really wants to do all that work, hey, go for it :))

Rune