Re: [NetEpic ML] D10 system for epic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:36:24 -0500

Hi!

Its basically a conversion. The to hits would change, as well as the
armor saves, the save modifiers and CAF would remain the same. No rules
would be changed. Its essentially the same game with d10's instead of
d6. Of course some discussion is needed to gauage what the equivalent to
hit and armor save would be under a d10 system, but that would be the
greatest work. The add-on would take the form of tables like we are
accustomed too, just with the changes. It would be a separate file.

Peter