Re: [NetEpic ML] More chaos questions

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:49:03 +0100

It did not have to bee this way as the rules rules say you cant target the unit. It could be possible that the firing unit just did not fire as the target dissapeared from the targeting computer.

The rules are vague on that point, thats why I asked!

Anyway, the issue is now closed as I have gotten the answer, even if I didn't like it.

Eivind