RE: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:41:12 +0100

Hi Rune,

I don't see why you waist your energy on this, by now you should know that
theres noting you can say or do to change our minds about snapfire. (We've
tried it, prior to introduceing the game to you, and found that we didn't
like it.) Eivind and I has debated the topic severeal times, and the answer
is always the same, we don't like the consept of snappfire and will never
implement it.

I know how dissapointed you get when you don't get your ideas through, and I
really hate to see that happen. So please, for your own sake, forget about
snapfire. It will never be a part of our way of playing Net Epic.....

Nils