RE: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:27:19 +0100

No, i said, its illogical they dont get a save,
when its fixed. The reason they are expensive,
is among other things, because they have fixed save.
I dont think there should be a single shot or
power in epic which doesnt allow a save, regardless
of how expensive they are. If they have a save,
they should be able to take it, no matter how
slim the chance is. There's always a chance
to survive, as history has taught us time
and time again...

And the "cheese pinning" tactic is mostly used
by cheap units to charge more expensive ones,
thats why. Units which wouldnt stand a chance,
but because of the rules, now do a good job
of making camembert...

Rune