RE: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:46:59 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback. Our chaos players main concern, is
that he wont be able to move his units in the first round.
He fears that we will all snapfire his units to pieces
before he can even move. I feel this is exaggarated, but
im sure he'd like to hear it from you :)

Rune

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/