Re: [NetEpic ML] To Daniel

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:26:49 +0100

Hi!

Hehe time frame is good.. :) As first one i have to read the last 300 post
(or so) about the slann. :)

I thought the following things:

1. This weekend i'll finish the tyranid book.
then
2. i'll start with the squats, eldar and orks (in this order). Here it would
be good if someone helps us, because i don't have any experiences with these
armies, and just own the original rulebooks and no army cards.

3. As a last one we should do the the slann. With this army i just can do
some editing & layouting, but for the rules i must rely on the group (i
don'T even read the slann rules once *g*).

Bye All
Dan Wolf