RE: [NetEpic ML] To Daniel

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:47:30 +0100

Hi :)

hehe, i guess ive done my part in writing a *few*
Slann related msgs :)

When it comes to the Slann, we have hashed out a beta
version which i think everyone can agree to.
We will continue to test it, but the large
discrepancies in weapon strength and attack dice
are gone. Some of the units have changed a bit,
but no biggies. I have the complete beta version
of the Slann rules, including the recent modifications
and the addition of the Necron Titan.
If there are any further modifications to be done,
i guess they will be on cost only, but right now
we seem to be getting pretty close to agreement.

There is also the question of Slann titan weaponry,
but this is for the future, and i expect the weapons
i made to go through some major modifications, as
i indeed anticipated (The fact is, i overdid some
of the weapons on purpose to start a discussion,
but it seems to have trailed off. Not many Slann
players yet i guess :) Well,well, its for another
time.

If you wish, i can email the "final" Slann beta version
to your private account, so you can check it and go
over the wording etc.

Best Regards

Rune Karlsen