HELP: codex titanicus please

From: <sparhawk001_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 22:41:56 -0000

Hi there! I've been a silent member of this group for some time and
enjoy reading all the posts. I am just getting a group together
finally to play and use the rules you've put together.

I have been looking at the websites for some time hoping for the
return of the Adeptus Titanicus pages, even the mirror does not have
them. I was wondering if anyone had a link or could send me the
codex titanicus rules as I have the game but would like the add-on.
The rest of the pdf's would also be nice as that way it would all be
on the comp. Cheers if you can help!!