Re: [NetEpic ML] netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:59:52 -0500

Hi!

There was once a rather long discusision on the subject a while back,
and many very good ideas were put forth, even one made it into one of
the Incoming! issues if I remember correctly.

I will have to dig them up, but in the meanwhile search the archive as
well as the vault and see if there is anything there.

Peter