Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Q&A files

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:41:51 +0100

That's a good idea.

How about adding a FAQ section to core rules and each army?
I don't think it will be very difficult, as most Q&A have come across this group very often.
Experience (and I'm sure you'll agree with me) tells me that most young (and other less experienced) players tend to have problems with the same aspects of the game. A FAQ add-on is a good help for them, as most discussions come from varied interpretations (as you pointed). They are as good as an example on each rule.
I think there was a WD or two with FAQ on Space Marine.

Albert