RE: [NetEpic ML] Conflicting Rules

From: Trygve Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:14:10 +0100

You might be right when it comes to this being the counting rule, but
arguing that "it is more specific and should therefore take presedence"
doesn't really do it for me... If this was our general rule, the army with
the best wording would always win any conflict. Fair? I think not... I'd be
happy to sort out the wording of the chaos rules though (as long as we all
agree to them up front).

Trygve