RE: [NetEpic ML] Conflicting Rules

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:25:43 -0800 (PST)

The confessor is a net epic made up rule and as such will never take precedence over any prevous rule
and again it is not a fear or morale test it is a will power test that uses the morale number as proxy / unless stated its a fear teat or such
and as such the confessor is a pourly writen add-on and nothing should make you immune to a weapon or psi. power on less you are immune to its effects like fear, lighting, flame, mind control, ETC
you have to understand marale, brake, fear, will-power test and power saves are all differant things
  nils.saugen_at_... wrote:

The text for the confessor reads:

"The Imperial Confessor and any detachment that he joins is completely immune to morale tests and never take one for any reason."

I would argue that this would include both moral, and terror test. And since this power is more specific than the chaos power it should take presidens.

Nils