RE: [NetEpic ML] Anihilator Battlefortress

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:10:03 -0800 (PST)

 Thats the way I read it also as 2 batterys of 4 attacks each

  nils.saugen_at_... wrote:
Ok in the description of the conquror it says that it has a pair of twin
batteries...

Now the Anihilator is similar but hat two turrets.... I think that 8 attacks
at a 100 cm, a to hit roll of 3+ and save modifyer -1d6 is way,way,
overboard!!! However it could have one Twin liked and one regular giving it
6 shots....

Nils