Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan CC

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 13:23:25 -0500

Hi!

This is one we really can change, the wording becomes confusing. One
thing is a morale check (after breaking or rallying), another is a
"morale save" in which your saving throw happens to be your morale stat.
A unit who never makes morale checks, could be forced to make a morale
save (of course their save may be a "1", but some powers affect even
when you roll "1":).

I will scrounge around the books again to change this.

Peter