Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Q&A files

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:07:48 +0100

Works for me!

Lets take a print of this file and put it behind the chaos rules in our
covers. Its jolly nice to have something like this for reference!

BTW even if Rune now so kindly have revealed the result of our 10K battle Im
making a report of it. Due to the size of the battle will take some time and
it cant be all that detailed, but its comming along!

Eivind