Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic vs Epic 40k

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:36:03 -0800 (PST)

 Do you know what they did to 40K well they did that to Epic first

Well the short form is lots of less detail ( I think there are only 10 or so weapons stats) blast markers don t kill they stop movement and fighting abilty

which turned the game into "I pin you with my big guns and kill you with my CC troops and who ever gets the pin in first and most wins"

If you need more info on it I sell you a set of rule books for $10.00 LOL

Q...

  fredrik_berggren_at_... wrote:

this might be a bit of a stupid question but... what is the biggest
differences between NetEpic and the latest version of GW Epic? I used
to play SM and then moved on to NetEpic when the latest release came.
I never even bothered to look at it. can anybody fill me in?

//fred

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6