Re: [NetEpic ML] HELP: codex titanicus please

From: sparhawk001 <sparhawk001_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:55:57 -0000

Cheers look forward to it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Ramos
  To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 9:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] HELP: codex titanicus please

  Hi!

  En route.

  Peter

  sparhawk001 wrote:

    Thanks, sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, five nights a week playing has a strain. Yes my connection could take the load if you are willing, cheers. But if it's going to be on the site soon I'll leave it up to you.

    Again thanks
    Richard

    P.S should have my group running netepic soon, they all hate Epic40K.