Re: [NetEpic ML] Another battle fought

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:55:37 +0100

I prefer playing with objectives. It allows you a far wider strategy to win the game. Even more, I really enjoy special objective games, like sieges, sttoping your enemy, a bridge too far,... They bring more possibilitie sto the game.

There was a very good article in an old White Dwarf (perhaps 6 years or so) that had some scenarios for Space Marine. I remeber it was some months before releasing Titan Legions

Albert