Re: [NetEpic ML] Incoming!

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:44:19 -0800 (PST)

 I m up to do the cover art jest tell me the issues theme and I ll do up 2 or 3 ideas

and add story head lines on it also. I love doing art work with the computer. Its so easy to fix mistakes

LOL

Q...

  primarch_at_... wrote:
Hi1

I would DEFINATELY recommend it to be bi-monthly or Quarterly,
beleive me its a lot of work.

I can supply loads of pictures of minis, Questor can supply terrain
pics, so thats a lot of work already done right there. You need
someone who makes pics for the cover though.

Also, you need to pic the "theme" of the issue sand work from there.
Its not as hard to make the format (just download one sample issue
and see)and I think people here on the list have a lot of content to
share.

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Tom Webb" wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't mind being the leading man, if we set a monthly
date for the
> beginning and if we cannot get enough articles them we could change
that to
> a quarterly release. We could keep it short it does not have to a
huge
> edition, maybe four or five articles an issue. It could also
provide a space
> for people to advertise epic minatures for sale.
>
> Tom.

orientated.

> > > To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com
> > >
> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> > > To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com
> > >
> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> >To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com
> >
> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.
RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"
15 Summit Ave.
Albany, NY. 12209
http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6