Re: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:12:51 +0100

Hi!
I think that units with no moralvalue should be imune to all tests involving
the moralvalue as this clearly was the intention from the makers of the
game. If this wasnt the case, there is no point for space mariens to field
the Deatwing nor the inquisitor whose sole purpose is to negate the effects
of chaos.

Chaos should have few difficulties defeating a space marines army with the
current rules. From the discussions on this list, we can see that people
have great difficulties defeating chaos, so I dont think that to weaken the
few units who has a special advantage facing chaos is the way to go!

Eivind