Imperial Guard

From: sarah-warren <warren.c_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:46:26 -0000

Hello Guys,

I have an idea for a new IG unit, Air Cavalry? Or such like.

The air transport models are out there from a UK company called Gladiator. They do a great Epic scale transport supported by two attack jet copters( as good as Ground Zero and cheaper).

I will work on the stats and points etc if people are interested.

You could crew the flyers with normal IGs or the assault stands which have the option of jet packing in from the air like Paras.

What do you think?

Warren

PS Tom did you get the package?