Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperial Guard

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:53:12 +0100

Hi!
I have to disagree with you on this one.IG is supposed to be a slow moving force, so to give the infantrycompanies flying transports would be to remedy one of the weaknesess IG has. They are supposed to be slow moving and hard hitting. If they get flying transports they would be hard hitting and very fast moving and too hard to fight.

It would however be OK on a smaller scale and a good opportunity to introduce the 40K stormtroopers. Lets say as a support card only, consisting of 6 stormtroopers and 2 or 3 choppers.

Eivind