RE: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:52:41 +0100

Umm, if the plague bearer stench is in based on the
fact that the enemy has nostrils, how come it affects
Necron infantry? They have nostrils, but they would
simply turn off the smell. Same goes for the deamonettes.
Why would a being which doesnt reproduce care about
Euphoric mist?
If these are all non-physical psychic powers, i can
understand it, but that would grant a psychic save.
In that case, the warp claws would simply nullify
them, since they work against demon auras?

Sorry if i misunderstood anything :)

Rune