RE: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:56:43 +0100

He he, I was waiting for this! I just didn't want to be the first one out :)

Here's my suggestion to the Kroxigor Warp Claws descripion!

Warp claws
Combining psychic powers and warp teconology, Warp Claws are one of the
oldest weapons developed by the Slann. This powerfull weapon, makes the
Kroxigors terrible opponents in closecombat. However, it is aganst the
Deamonic forces of Chaos that the Warp Claws show their full potential.
Against deamonic opponents (Including Deamon Engines) the Kroxigors may add
+2 to their CAF. Further any greater Deamon killed in Closecombat by a
Croxigor stand may not use Chaos reward cards to protect itself.

This IMHO, should be enough for any unit with a cost of merly 150 points.

However, if you wish!:

The warp claws also gives the Kroxigors a limited protection from Chaos
powers. So kroxigor's have a psychic savingthrow of 4+ when facing Chaos.