Re: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:46:37 -0500

Hi!

I have to agree with Darius, it sounds too good for 150 and too complicated. These guys are assault units. The only bonus I'd give them for the warp claw is +2 to CAF when fighting demons, so in effect they are real good demon hunters. Thats it though, no psychic immunity or the rest of it. This bonus for 150 points is good enough.

Opinions?

Peter