RE: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:39:11 +0200

I must say I agree. ESPECIALLY since I just remembrered I once asked what
the difference between having a morale of 1 and being immune to morale
checks is and was told that "there are some powers which give a penalty to
the morale check. The units without morale are IMMUNE to these". The quote
isn't exact since I can't find the mail but the idea is quite clear. If the
immunity is taken away, there is no difference between the "no morale" units
and "morale 1" units, just as Trygve says.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.