Re: [NetEpic ML] File download problems

From: Jordan Malokofsky <malokofsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:40:56

  I was able to download the cost sheet. Thanks.

  In playing with the cost calculations, I ran into some difficulties. For
one, the costs do not give the same results as the current units. I for one
use Tyranids a lot, and, when calculating their costs, ended up with 250 for
both Termagants and Devourer Swarms. Here is the info I inputted:

Devourer Swarm
  Move 10
  CAF 2
  Morale 3
  Unit Size 10
    Final cost: 250 (should be 100)

Termagants
  Move 10
  CAF 1
  Weapon
    Range 25
    Dice 1
    Hit 5
  Morale 4
  Unit Size 10
    Final Cost: 250 (should be 150)

  Am I doing something wrong in the calculations? They seem to be coming
out rather high.

     Jordan Malokofsky