Re: [NetEpic ML] File download problems

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:09:56 -0500

Hi!

, you will find, LOTS of units do not conform exactly to the points formula. Do not worry though, every army has it "bargain" units, tyranids are no different. The formula is more for newly made units than confirming whats already in the basic units, then again the formula isn't perfect either.

Peter