Re: [NetEpic ML] netepic players data base

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:52:14 -0800 (PST)

 looks good

  drklrd_at_... wrote:
several weeks ago I posted about forming a netepics players database.
been pretty busy at work, but this morning i started builting the data tables,

attached to this email is a small text file that lists the data I plan on including in the database

basic info like name, ect

there are data fields where one cant enter yes or no for each army they have and the points value. does anyone have any imput on more data fields

DATA FEILD DATA TYPE ANSWER

EMAIL TEXT

FIRST_NAME TEXT

LAST_NAME TEXT

COUNTRY TEXT

CITY TEXT

AGE TEXT

EXPERIENCE TEXT

SPACE_MARINES YES\NO

SM_POINTS NUMBER

IMP_GUARD YES\NO

IG_POINTS NUMBER

TECH_GUARD YES\NO

TG_POINTS NUMBER

ORKS YES\NO

OK_POINTS NUMBER

ELDAR YES\NO

ER_POINTS NUMBER

TYRINID YES\NO

TY_POINTS NUMBER

CHAOS YES\NO

CH_POINTS NUMBER

SQUATS YES\NO

SQ_POINTS NUMBER

SISTERS_BATTLES YES\NO

SOB_POINTS NUMBER

NECRONS YES\NO

NC_POINTS NUMBER

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6