Re: [NetEpic ML] Are we in agreement?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:56:15 -0500

Hi!

Trygve Bj�rnstad wrote:

> 1. As long as they're immune to NON-PHYSICAL psychic powers (as per the
> collar of Khorne) and not all psychic powers...

It would be non-physical, yes

> 2. Lets keep it as one test only, it's easier. We could however consider
> replacing the '-' with a '0'...

Hey, you know this is not a bad idea. It would satisfy both camps, since
they would roll against morale based psychic powers, but unless they had
a penalty it would not affect them, not a bad, compromise.

I will elave teh morale rules and changes as is, you guys test it out
and get back to me. The Kroxigor can change to its final form since
there seems to be no opposition to this.

Peter