Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos Marines: a bargain & typos

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:53:06 +0100

Hi!

OK I can Accept there are some cheaper units for every army (which one is for non detailed chapter of SM? I don't want to use Dark Angels or Space Wolves so...I adapted Ravenwing for my Chapter, if those semi-traitors got one, my chapter will also get one. Same company with a different layer of paint)

BUT I don't agree with your point of view on CSM chapters. Take one Primarch (because you HAVE TO take greater demons or primarchs, so in the end, you gonna take anyone primarch anyway, and there are some good ones you will choose even without CSM), a CSM chapter and three rhinos detachments. You have a far better tactical SM company card with transports for a 100 points less. OK, you got to buy the primarch, but as I said you had to buy it anyway, because you have to buy greater demons or primarchs. And I don't think you regret getting the Primarch.

Cheaper units might be the least bad solution but if you add an aura after making the unit cheaper, isn't a bit too much? I find them REALLY cheap. Has anyone seen a game with Chaos in one side without CSM? Do you wonder why?

Albert