Re: [NetEpic ML] Problems with Chaos Marine Rewards

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:07:11 +1000

At 08:46 PM 18-03-01 -0500, Peter the Wise wrote:
>You know you're getting old when you can remember and answer questions
>like this like they happened yesterday.....

I know exactly what you mean, Peter. I still look at the old battle
reports in the Space Marine Battles book and can remember reading them for
the first time (and pointing out the rules errors the players had made). I
can even still remember the excitement of opening up my Ork and Squat
Warlords box for the first time, just to see what groovy new units the Orks
had gotten.

Ah, those were the days.....

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace