RE: [NetEpic ML] Are we in agreement?

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:39:34 +0100

Nod

-----Original Message-----
From: primarch_at_... [mailto:primarch@...]
Sent: 16. mars 2001 21:01
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Are we in agreement?

Hi!

It seems the never ending "kroxigor" and "Emperor's children" threads
have quieted down.

To recap is this what has been agreed on?

1. Kroxigor, 150 point cost, +2 CAF bonus against chaos ONLY, immune
to psychic powers. Demons can still save versus their attacks, but at
double card cost.

2. Morale checks, accounts for everything from fear.terror to mind
affecting powers, one stat one use. Units that have no morale stat
are immune to checks that affect morale (fear/terror,mind powers,
etc.).

Give me the last nod before I redo all this.