Re: [NetEpic ML] Are we in agreement?

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:37:41 -0800

Ok I try a shot at this one. The way we play at my group is if you have a
morale of 1 when you take a test, if you roll a 1 you fail, as this was
always a GW rule that a 1 is always a fail. If you were to have a zero then
you would never test at all. Plus these values get used for save when
playing Chaos. Some Chaos powers have mods that are used when you have to
make a morale save. Now a 1 and a zero mean alot here for I do belive one of
the Chaos powers has like a -2 -3 mod to apply to the roll.