Army card ypdate

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:57:44 -0000

Hi!

With the 4.1 revision behind me I can dedicate full time to the army
cards. The Eldar are next followed by Squats and Orks. I expect to
have this done by the beginning of April (perhaps the first days or
so). This will represent the full basic set of army cards for net
epic.

Each army has optional units that need models to be done and
photographed, so these will appear slowly over the months as time
permits me to do them. Priority will be given to the Slann army since
it has no cards done, since I still have to paint an example of each.

In the meanwhile are playing aids like re-done titan templates and
unit summaries done independently of interest?

Peter