Campaign System

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:39:01 -0000

I wrote a campaign system a while back, I will upload it to the webpage. It
basically was 'Mighty Empires' in 40k. Fleets carried armies across space
and battles could be fought using 'Star Conflict', 'Space Fleet' or
'Battlefleet Gothic'. When armies attempted to attack enemy planets they
used NetEpic so units had to last over multiple battles. Suicide units or
one-shot weapons seem a little extravagant when you have to not only conquer
a world but hold it from the enemy.

There is an article about it in Incoming! Issue #4.

Tom.