R: [NetEpic ML] Net epic milestones

From: Bernasconi Davide <bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:21:18 +0100

> With the version 4.1 completed and army cards shortly on their way,
> we reached a major milestone in net epic projects.

hurra'!!!!!! :-)))))

> The question remains what else can we do, that remains undone?

in no particular order
minor: marines chaplain/medic on bike, chaplain with jump pack, off table
artillery available differently for each race (smoke, mines, ecc)
major: campaign system (I'm waiting for that for years), new races (space
ratmen, undead or something completly different like tau/kroot)

> I need input from the group for ideas to make the game more
> accessible. What other game aids or ideas would help and be good to do?

some kind of roster for your army during a battle (a quick view instead of
card)

Davide