Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic milestones

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:28:32 +0100

Hi all!

> Hellreich has stardet work with the space rats. Eivind is also doing some
> work on the same list, we call it Space Vermin :) Powerfull psychers,
> strange machines and lots of cheap troops....
>
> 2 different sets of Dark Eldar rules has been developed and is beeing
merged
> to form a new Net Epic Army.
>
> Campain system would be nice!!!! And yeah, MORE BATTLE REPORTS!!!!

> > The question remains what else can we do, that remains undone?
>
> in no particular order
> minor: marines chaplain/medic on bike, chaplain with jump pack, off table
> artillery available differently for each race (smoke, mines, ecc)
> major: campaign system (I'm waiting for that for years), new races (space
> ratmen, undead or something completly different like tau/kroot)

> > I need input from the group for ideas to make the game more
> > accessible. What other game aids or ideas would help and be good to do?
>
> some kind of roster for your army during a battle (a quick view instead of
> card)

I suggest we use a excel table for this one. (There already was one back in
netepic 3.0, but it's no up to date; it would be best to write it completely
new...).

As next one we wanted to bring back the "incoming!" E-zine. We can put there
the battle reports and such things. (maybe on a regular schedule (say every
3 or 4 months or so..)).

Greetings
Daniel Wolf