RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Campaign System

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:58:47 -0000

The rules have only just been created and are being beta tested at the
moment by a group of friends so are not set in stone, how about regiments
connected to the races trade network can replenish one-shot weapons. But
those who are not, (i.e On a campaign far away from the homelands) must do
without?

This would add another layer of importance to the Trade Network and would
make raiders even more deadly, (cutting off the supplies for an embattled
force).

Tom.

PS: Any criticism would be appreciated as they have only just been created
so will need ALOT of work to get correct :-).