Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Campaign System

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:35:19 -0500

Hi!

Yes I agree Luca, in attritional war, production is king. While I could
understand why it hasn't dominated chaos (the eye of terror is sort of
infinitely larger than its territory states, plus the chaos gods have
absolute power over physical laws there), or the tyranids (most are
still crossing the intergalactic void), theres no excuse why they
haven't wiped out orks and the eldar who can't even approach imperial
production.

I had some campaign rules too based on mighty empires somewhat, but
where heavily into resource management, I'll have to find those too.

Peter