RE: [NetEpic ML] Updated files now available!

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:59:38 +0100

Hmm, well, ive played them with 75cms range, 4+, -1 for
a while now, and that worked fine as well. Noone in
my group has any problem with the Slann as ive played
them recently. The problem is, that the Gravguards and
the Spawnguards have to fill different roles, otherwise
its pointless having them both. The Slann also lack any
other infantry with any range, and they are largely a shooty army.
The Gravguards are also the only infantry i can think of which
can take out shields from a reasonable distance.
Besides, why wouldnt a shooty army have HW infantry with
better range? How are the Slann supposed to take out
Titans with 150cm range weapons placed behind the
lines if they have few units with any range?
At 900 for 16 stands, i think a 75cm range is reasonable :)

Rune